Monday 16 May 2011

Woof - Woof, by Meow Girl

Do you like dogs? I know people are usually dog or cat people, but, just to be my usual awkward self, I'm both. I love Geoff, my big fluffy ginger cat, but as you may remember from my previous posts, I'm a firm believer that 'one day my Fritz will come'.

As Fritz, my short-haired miniature daschund currently only exists in my mind, I do so like to see things that remind me of him, be that homewares or clothes or jewellery. So I was quite frankly elated when I was looking at Aussie shop Meow Girl's collection of painted miniature pooch necklaces and spotted dearest, darling Fritz on the end of a silver chain for a mere AUS$45 (£29.52 at current exchange rate, thanks expiate).


There's a whole host of the funniest little pups, including Ria's imaginary Pug, Pierre, for AUS $39 (about £23):


And Bill Sikes' dog Bulls Eye! Bulls Eye costs AUS$39, which is about £26. I know they are sort of ugly looking, but I quite like English Bull Terriers. Look, he's having a little sit down:


Also worth mentioning is the Chihuahua (ooh isn't that funny to write) for AUS$30, the Dalmatian, AUS$39 and the little Jack Russell AUS$39!

I originally wrote this post for About Your Dress Blog, you can still find it amongst heaps of other posts by me and two other talented ladies there if you'd like to go and have a peek.

0 comments:

Post a Comment