Monday 2 May 2011

Skaagen mugs

I just want to clarify something here - are we all in agreement that we love tea? Good (okay fine, coffee is allowed too if, like my friend Imogen, you think that tea is 'The Devil's drink'). There's a lot of pleasure to be taken from the simplicity of a nice cuppa. This is made even more comforting when you're supping from an aesthetically pleasing recepticle.

Very Nice Things is a shop which, unsurprisingly, (as I'm posting status updates about every three seconds) I found on Twitter. Run by Emma, it's full of...well, very nice things. She's on my Fantasy Rounders Team and because lovely possessions are her speciality, she assures me if the fantasy ever becomes reality, she's going to bring delightful deckchairs and pretty picnic baskets.

Anyway, back to tea. On the Very Nice Things website Emma's listed these pretty £6 Skagen mugs, which I just want with every inch of my being, except I live with two boys who have successfully broken two full sets of crystal glasses and if they chipped one of these mugs I'd actually have to kill them until they were dead. And I'm rather fond of them, so I don't really want that to happen. I'm just going to have to keep them in my bottom drawer for the Nommie Dream House...


I originally wrote this post for About Your Dress Blog, you can still find it amongst heaps of other posts by me and two other talented ladies there if you'd like to go and have a peek.

0 comments:

Post a Comment