Friday 4 November 2011

Wreaths at the ready

Winter is coming...Sorry I've been reading Game of Thrones every spare second in preparation for the new series starting on Sky Atlantic in the New Year...yep, fully aware I'm a geek, but whatever, I love it.

Anyway, Winter is coming and now we're in November, we might even go as far to say, comfortably, that Christmas is coming too. I work in retail so I've been ramming it down everyone's throats in an official capacity since September, but it's in November that I start to feel wintry and want to start decorating. So here I am in an unofficial capacity, chatting to you about Christmas decs, because I actually want to. 

See here? This is The Christmas Button Wreath, which I've spotted on From The Wilde.


I love it. It's a From The Wilde exclusive and costs £25. Green and purple is a nice, unusual combo for Christmas, but I like it. It comes in lots of different colours too, if green and purple ain't your thing.

There's also this awesome Brussels Sprout wreath, which I've spotted on Not on The High Street for £29.



I feel this wreath will be received a bit like Marmite; peeps are either going to love it or absolutely hate it, but I think it's light-hearted fun. After all, what would Christmas be without the dear old sprout?

I originally wrote this post for About Your Dress Blog, you can still find it amongst heaps of other posts by me and two other talented ladies there if you'd like to go and have a peek.

0 comments:

Post a Comment